Message From the Principal
Happy Holidays to our friends, family, and community members! We wish you all peace and joy during this season. Please stay safe, kind, and charitable while you enjoy a much-earned break.
- Breakfast and lunch are free for all students.
- Students may not enter the building prior to 7:40 a.m. Adequate supervision is not available before this time.
- Students will not be dismissed between 3:10 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. in order to limit end of the day interruptions to instruction.
- Emergency information needs to be updated as soon as you move or phone numbers change. This information is vital to ensuring your child’s safety. Students will not be dismissed to anyone that is not listed on the card. A driver’s license or other form of picture identification is required to verify the identity of anyone checking out students.
- The parent pick-up and drop-off area is located at the cafeteria/shop end of the building. Please park in a parking space so the bus loading/unloading zone is not blocked.
Sumter School District Parent Workshops
Two separate parent workshops are being offered by Sumter School District, one on October 20 and another on November 17.
The workshops are free and are filling up quickly! Click on the dates below to learn more about the workshop and to sign up:
1st period: 8:30-9:26
2nd period: 9:29-10:25
3rd period: 10:29-11:25
4th period/lunch: 11:28-12:58 1st lunch 11:28-11:58 2nd lunch 12:28-12:58
DIRT (school-wide silent reading): 1:04-1:30
5th period: 1:30-2:26
6th period: 2:29-3:25
Are you Ready for 7th Grade? All students entering, advancing or transferring into 7th grade need proof of an adolescent whooping cough booster immunization (called “Tdap”).
For more information you can visit www.scdhec.gov/scimmunize or contact your school nurse.
Ebenezer Middle School has a Uniform Policy for all students. Please click on the link to read this policy.