Palmetto Health is helping protect you and your family with free flu shots throughout Richland, Lexington and Sumter counties. The flu shot is available for anyone six months and older. Insurance is not required. For more […]READ MORE
Message From the Principal
Dear Parents and Students,
I’d like to welcome you and your student to Ebenezer Middle School for the 2017-2018 school year. I hope you are having an enjoyable experience thus far. If you have any questions or concerns about your child’s education, please stop in or give me a call. I have an open door policy and will be glad to meet or talk with you at your convenience. Parents are always welcome at EMS. We would love to have you come enjoy lunch or to see the great activities that are going on in our classrooms. Sign in at the main office to receive a visitor’s pass.
- Breakfast is free for all students
- Students may not enter the building prior to 7:40 a.m. Adequate supervision is not available before this time.
- Students will not be dismissed between 3:10 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. in order to limit end of the day interruptions to instruction.
- Emergency card information is vital to ensuring your child’s safety. Students will not be dismissed to anyone that is not listed on the card. A driver’s license or other form of identification is required to verify the identity of emergency contacts.
- The parent pick-up and drop-off area is located at the cafeteria/shop end of the building. Please park in a parking space so the bus loading/unloading zone is not blocked.
- If you are interested in serving on the PTSA board, please contact Mrs. De Wit. We are in need of all officers.
- Report cards are to be sent home on November 2; however, this will be Parent Conference Night so the only report cards that will go home are those that go home with parents that come in for a conference. All other report cards will be sent home on November 3rd.
Mrs. Marlene DeWit, Principal