Congratulations to Mrs. Burleson for being selected to be Ebenezer Middle’s Teacher of the Year!READ MORE
Message From the Principal
Dear Parents and Students,
I’d like to welcome you and your student to Ebenezer Middle School for the 2018-2019 school year. I hope you are having an enjoyable experience thus far. If you have any questions or concerns about your child’s education, please stop in or give me a call. I have an open door policy and will be glad to meet or talk with you at your convenience.
I am really excited about Ebenezer being a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) school this year. Not only will your child be allowed to choose STEM electives, all of our courses will offer opportunities for students to work independently and collaboratively in an environment that encourages them to be creative in finding solutions to solve problems. Our goal is to have National STEM Accreditation by the end of the 2019-2020 school year.
Open House will be held September 6, 2018. This will be a drop-in, so please stop in between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Breakfast and lunch are free for all students.
- Students may not enter the building prior to 7:40 a.m. Adequate supervision is not available before this time.
- Students will not be dismissed between 3:10 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. in order to limit end of the day interruptions to instruction.
- The parent pick-up and drop-off area is located at the cafeteria/shop end of the building. Please park in a parking space so the bus loading/unloading zone is not blocked.
- All car riders need to be picked up by 3:45 p.m. or they should ride the bus.
- Emergency card information is vital to ensuring your child’s safety. Students will not be dismissed to anyone that is not listed on the card. A driver’s license or other form of identification is required to verify the identity of emergency contacts. Please keep us informed of any changes to this information.
- All students have a $5.00 locker fee that must be paid. This fee covers the lock and locker in the hall and their P.E. lock and locker.
- Student spirit t-shirts will be available in the main office in the middle of September for $10.00 and can be worn in lieu of the polo shirt. We sell spirit hoodies for $25.00.
Mrs. Marlene DeWit, Principal